Track Orders & Shipments
CIMcloud's out-of-the-box integration with Sage 100 allows your customers to quickly view order and shipment information associated with their account. This provides your customers with the ability to engage in business when it is convenient for them without requiring the manual interaction of your employees.
Overview Of Track Orders & Shipments Feature
- View all orders that have been placed.
- View all open orders that have not been completed.
- View all items currently on backorder.
- View all orders that have been completed.
- View ordered products by the detail line.
- View ordered products by total quantity.
- View shipments and tracking numbers.
View Statements & Invoices
Allow customers to quickly view a summary of their account including an aging report, a summary of all open orders, a summary of all open invoices and a summary of all adjustments. Using CIMcloud’s out-of-the-box integration with Sage 100, you can be confident that your customers are viewing up-to-date information related to their account.
Overview Of View Statements & Invoices Feature
- View an account summary with an aging report.
- View all open invoices.
- View all paid invoices.
- View all products invoiced by the detail line.
- View all products invoiced by the total quantity.
Track Payments & Credits
With CIMcloud, your customers will always know the status of all of their open invoices, payments and credits. CIMcloud's out-of-the-box integration with Sage 100 means that customers will no longer have to make manual contact with your company to confirm whether or not a payment has been received or an invoice has been closed out.
Overview of Track Payments & Credits Feature
- View open invoices.
- View payments that have been received.
- View credits that have been issued.
Make Online Payments
Reduce the friction typically associated with receiving customer payments by putting the power of self-service payment in the hands of your customers. WIth powerful features like partial payments and the ability to pay against multiple invoices, you can further expedite the “the “quote-to-cash” process. And, since CIMcloud syncs with Sage 100, your accounting and finance teams will always know when payments have been received. Visit the CIMcloud Help Center for a complete list of currently supported merchant gateways.
Overview of Make Online Payment Feature
- Make online payments via credit card or ACH via multiple merchant processors.
- Make full or partial payments against an open invoice.
- Make payments against multiple open invoices.
Access CRM Tools
Although your existing ERP system is the heartbeat of your business, it was not designed to maximize the productivity of your customer-facing employees and does not provide a complete picture of your customer’s interactions with your organization. CIMcloud’s CRM tools allow your employees to make more informed decisions on where and how to best spend their time. And, for those customers who still prefer to provide payment information via the phone, your employees can process those payments on behalf of the customer.
Overview of Access CRM Tools Feature
- View customer search history.
- View customer statements & invoices.
- View customer orders & shipments.
- View customer payments & credits.
- Make online payments on behalf of customers.
- View aggregate sales statistics across all or a subset of customer accounts.
- View customer interactions based on keyword searches, website visits and product interactions.
- View customer account information.
- View customer contact information.
- View customer address information.
- View customer payment information.
Manage Portal Content
With CIMcloud, you have control over how your customers experience the Customer Portal. In addition to managing and arranging which features your customers have access to, you can also create and arrange your own custom pages and content within the Customer Portal. Whether you want to configure the dashboard and navigation to reflect the tools your customers use most or you want to highlight your own custom content, with CIMcloud you are in control.
Overview of Manage Portal Content Feature
- Manage custom links.
- Create and manage custom pages.
- Create and manage custom page sections.
- Create and manage slide shows.
- Upload and manage images and files.
- Manage the layout of standard and custom menus.
Manage System Settings
The CIMcloud platform was designed from the ground up to be highly configurable, putting the power to configure the CIMcloud experience for customers and employees in your hands. Whether you want to manage users of the system, import or export accounts or customer information or configure system-wide settings, the Settings Workspace offers an intuitive interface for monitoring and managing information related to the CIMcloud platform and the CIMcloud integration with Sage 100.
Overview of Manage System Settings Feature
- Manage customer site settings.
- Manage data import & exports.
- Manage merchant accounts and payment methods.
- Manage search term settings.
- Manage shipping carriers.
- Manage system-wide settings.
- Manage user profiles.
- Manage workers.
CIMcloud provides both your employees and your customers with 24/7/365 online access to the tools and information they need to be successful. Hosted in a secure, state-of-the-art facility, the CIMcloud platform can be accessed on-demand from any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection. Both the employee and customer experiences are built with mobile responsive designs, ensuring that all users have a consistent and positive experience so that they can do business anytime, anywhere and on any device!
Scalable ERP Sync
CIMcloud’s out-of-the-box, bi-directional integration with Sage 100 is included and has everything you need to sync the information used by the Customer Portal. Built to scale, the CIMcloud integration can also be upgraded and configured in the future to support B2B ecommerce portals, B2C ecommerce web stores, CRM-style sales enablement portals, web content management tools and product information tools.
Standard Sage 100 Data Synced With Customer Portal
- Sales Orders / Sales Order Details
- Invoices / Invoice Details
- Credits / Credit Details
- Shipment Tracking
- Customers (Accounts)
- Shipping Addresses
- Invoice Payments (Cash Receipts)
CIMcloud’s Customer Portal is a great first-step on the path to providing both your customers and your employees with the self-service tools they need to achieve success. With the CIMcloud platform, however, it is just the beginning. Leveraging the same ERP Sync Tool and CIMcloud platform that powers the Customer Portal, you have the option to quickly expand your CIMcloud presence to take your business to new heights.
Overview of Selected Optional Pro-Service Assisted (PSA) Bundles
- Here are just a few of the optional Pro-Service Assisted (PSA) Bundle upgrades available on the CIMcloud platform with the Sage 100 bi-directional integration:
- Product Configurator: Configure-Price-Quote
- Product Configurator: Sync with Sage 100
- Power Customers
- National Accounts Sage 100 Sync with Power Customers
- Multiple ERP Company Files
- Returns System (RMA’s) Web-Only
- Returns (RMA) Sync With Sage 100 ERP
- API System with Standard Gets/Posts and 2 App Authorizations
- Order Pass-through for 3rd Party Orders with ERP Order Sync
- Advanced Shipping Price Calculations
- Multiple Shipments Per Order
- Recurring / Future Ordering Tools
- Multiple Currencies
Overview of Selected Optional Standard Bundles
- Here are just a few of the optional Standard Bundle upgrades available on the CIMcloud platform with the Sage 100 bi-directional integration:
- Advanced Add to Cart and Order Entry
- Advanced Platform and Product List Features
- Advanced Order Entry Tools
- Retail Catalog: Public Facing Product Catalog
- Retail Store: Public Facing Catalog & Cart
- Product Inventory Tools
- Merchandising Tools
- CRM Standard
- Advanced B2B Portal
- Advanced Data Filtering (Data Sets)
- Advanced Product Inventory Tools
- Advanced Merchandising Tools
- Enterprise / Faceted Search
- Multi-Store (Snap Sites) System (2nd Store Included)
- DM2 Notifications System
- Basic Tasks / Ticketing
The Open SaaS ecommerce platform for growth.
Lightning Fast Automated Data Entry
Starting At $6.50/Mo
Simplifying business advisory services
Starting At $297.00/Mo
Advanced Collections Management
Starting At $80.00/Mo
Advanced Collections Management
Starting At $32.00/Mo
Sage Endorsed Solution for Integrated Payments
Equipment rental company software
Real-Time Data Synchronization & Integration
Work order - Job sheet app
Starting At $25.00/Mo
Tailored funding for your clients.
Starting At $250.00/Mo